Friday, June 16, 2006

Photos of life

Yeah I know this aint flickr or anything, but still here are some photos of my existence


The thought of canellini beans appeals to me more than its actual taste


Who doesn't like receiving flowers? I just hate it when they die and stink out the vase.



It's like they're in my TV and I'm photographing them - good on Paramount to screen two episodes of Seinfeld twice a day. Guess which episode?


When you can't think of what to get someone, get them a candle, or a photo frame... Our house is full of these things.


I'm trying to grow herbs in our little balcony - some die, some succeed either way we rarely use them in cooking

Looking at the above photos it seems my life boils down to flowers, candles, cooking and herbs, God I'm such a giirrrlll.. At least there's Seinfeld.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom said...

nice pics :D

11:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Is it paba free"
"You don't even know what paba is"
"I know enough to stay away from it..."

So funny! It's the episode where they are at the tennis and Jerry picks up Marlee Maitlin and Kramer is the ball boy. Right? Not sure of the actual name of it though...

7:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In reference to your photo frame/candle comment, I always laugh when I remember your comment after your wedding and/or engagement when you said, "You can only use so many glass bowls..."

Take note everyone!

7:51 am  
Blogger samscomps said...

i knew i could count on you kc! yes its the tennis ep! of course! Where's the paba dialogue from?
Yes enough with the photo frames and candles already - the glass bowls are sitting somewhere in storage in sydney...

10:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The paba is in the sunscreen. You can get sunscreen with paba, but some are paba free, which is what George is after. I actually think this is exactly what they are talking about in the picture you have posted.

7:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home