Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Next Blog

Have you randomly clicked Next Blog from the top right handside of this page. I've done that a few times and have discovered the following:
Sometimes the pages you'll bring up will start downloading some weird software on your machine making it quite a risky venture,.
Sometimes the pages have X-rated photos, but most don't.
I would say around 50% of the pages are in Spanish.
The last few random clicks brought up the following blogs: Some marketing people writing their thoughts on their jobs; a dog-owner writing assumably under the guise of their dog and posting daily photos of the dog growing up; a student worrying about her classes and assignments; some religious types talking about God; as well as a whole lot of Spanish pages I couldn't understand.
Fascinating isn't it?

4 Comments:

Blogger Gordon Strachan said...

I was gonna do a list of ten next blogs but I got bored at seven :)

1st: dog ovulation calculator
2nd: spanish blog
3rd: mum moaning about kids
4th: Film company blog
5th: blog of lists
6th: blog about cars
7th: a diary about bowling

9:10 pm  
Blogger Miss Construed... said...

Hey there;
I've never tried it, but now I will and see where I end up. And I hope you're not too angry at random stuff today because you're Tagged. I'm supposed to send some sort of message to you but I can't copy and paste to save my life. Or create links on my blog. People have tried and failed to show me how.
So...what you have to do is send this to six other bloggers. However it's done. I only sent mine to two however because I only know that many other bloggers. Anyway to cut a short story shorter;
The deal is; to write six unusual/unknown/quirky facts about yourself and then get your six friends to do the same otherwise the entire blogosphere is in danger of exploding- apparently. I hope you know six who might participate as I"ve let the side down badly already. If it helps you can go to the person's blog who sent me this travesty of an assignment- she is a chick from Sydney who writes fantastically and is a fascinating read. Just google the word Gempires and follow the link.
Anyway; good luck with your assignment. The blogosphere depends on you.
(Mwwoah..ha..ha).

7:09 am  
Blogger samscomps said...

Highlight the text, then press Ctrl C and then put it in the text box and press Ctrl V. Copy and paste. Although I knew it wouldn't be long before these chainmail things hit the blog world. Personally I'd quite like to see the whole blogsphere explode - wouldn't you?
Mr T the dog ovulation calculator sounds fascinating. And I just knew you'd come across a spanish blog - what did i say?

4:03 pm  
Blogger Miss Construed... said...

Yes; it would be spectacular-but then what else would we be doing right now? On that note I'm off to the pub...enjoy the weekend samscomps!

2:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home