Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Being sick sucks

With all the complaining and whingeing I do, it's only when I fall ill that I realise that at least I've got my health - because it sucks so magnificently much to be sick. It's only when you're sitting in your NHS waiting room with dozens of other sniffling, sneezing, whingeing pathetic souls waiting to be served up like mucusey slop to the GP who assesses your illness with his half-glazed/half-dead eyes only to send you packing with the standard ibuprofen and antibiotic combo (would you like a nasal spray with that?) do you realise that you dont even have the energy to be angry anymore. And where's the fun in that? A life without anger is a life half-lived or something like that isnt it? Luckily I'm slowly starting to recover and slowly starting to uncover all the many injustices I have missed out on during my hiatus. Bring it on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home