Monday, January 16, 2006

It's a weird WWWeb out there

Imagine a conversation someone had with another someone about a website they wanted to create - ok picture this right, I eat and then I cry and I video myself doing this and post it on the web. And then like see I get all these other weirdos *ahem* people to like do the same, and it would be like such a post post modern ironic statement about the banality of existence, not to mention it'd be like soooo coool. And like weird. But cool. Cool and weird. Isn't that like what the internet is all about?
Watch people eating while they cry. Why? Cos its out there and you know you're curious. And a little disturbed...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Went to this website a few weeks ago after it appeared on popbitch.com. LOVED IT! Come on, some were very funny. And yes, I am disturbed.

5:33 am  
Blogger samscomps said...

Yeah go popbitch! But I'm curious, where has sophie's left nipple gotten to?

6:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home