Thursday, January 12, 2006

Crossing the line between man and bum

Seinfeldisms - just cause we all need a laugh - well they make me laugh anyway...

"So let me get this straight. You find yourself in the kitchen, you see an eclair in the receptacle, and you think to yourself, 'What the hell, I'll just eat some trash.'"
"No no no no no. It was not trash."
"Was it in the trash?"
"Yes."
"Then it was trash."
"It wasn't down in. It was sort of on top."
"But it was in the cylinder."
"Above the rim."
"Adjacent to refuse is... refuse."
"It was on a magazine. And it still had the doily on."
"Was it eaten?"
"One little bite."
"Well, that's garbage."
"But I know who took the bite. It was her aunt."
"Well, you, my friend, have crossed the line that divides man and bum. You are now a bum."
- Jerry and George, in "The Gymnast"

"I wish there were pig-men. You get a few of those pig-men walking around, suddenly I'm looking a lot better. That way if someone wanted to fix me up they could say, 'Hey, at least he's no pig-man.'"
- George, in "The Bris"

Elaine: Remember when you first went out to eat with your parents? Remember it was such a special treat, you go and they serve you this different food you never saw before, and they put it in front of you, and it was such a delicious and exciting adventure. And now, I just feel like a big sweaty hog waiting for them to fill up the trough.
The Chinese Restaurant

Jerry: All right. How 'bout this one: let's say you're abducted by aliens.
George: Fine.
Jerry: They haul you aboard the mother ship, take you back to their planet as a curiosity. Now: would you rather be in their zoo, or their circus?
George: I gotta go zoo. I feel like I could set more of my own schedule.
Jerry: But in the circus you get to ride around in the train, see the whole planet!
George: I'm wearing a little hat, I'm jumping through fire.. They're putting their little alien heads in my mouth...
Jerry: At least it's show business...
George: But in the zoo, you know, they might, put a woman in there with me to, uh... you know, get me to mate.
Jerry: What if she's got no interest in you?
George: Then I'm pretty much where I am now. At least I got to take a ride on a spaceship.
The Bizarro Jerry

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arrrhh, gotta LURVE the Sein.

I'm watching all the episodes with Mick at the moment, we have just started season 3. He hadn't seen it much before! Tsk tsk!

That pig-man comment, it's too funny! Too funny!

4:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Who leaves a country packed with ponies to come to a non-pony country? It doesn't make sense!"

Jerry - The Pony Remark

4:41 am  
Blogger samscomps said...

I just dont understand people who either havent seen seinfeld/arent into it/don't get it... Recognise the genius people! But slowly we must educate.
Gotta love the pigman..

3:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home