Friday, February 03, 2006

How I've offended people in the last couple of days



Told a friend's boyfriend he reminded me of Steve Coogan - cos he totally does. It's uncanny - just dont understand why other people don't get it. Anyway, my friend tells me ever since the comment "I'm in his black book." OK so its not so much the way he looks but the way he talks like him.

Told a Puerto Rican I didnt understand the controversy about the Seinfeld episode where Kramer accidentally burns a Puerto Rican flag. Apparently it was unbelievably offensive. Guess I'm not Puerto Rican so I can't judge, but I thought it wasn't done to cause offense.

be adding to this list later...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I can't comment on Steve as I have no idea who he is. My boyfriend looks so much like Bob the Trainer from the Biggest Loser, it's completely uncanny. And he actually agrees with me!

Recently some drunken losers burnt the Aussie flag but no-one really thought much of it. I wouldn't burn it, but if someone else wants to, then that's their right. Freedom of speech and all that...

1:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home