Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Insecty broccoli

I had to spel chekc broccoli - i thought it was two ls.
Anyway, following on from the hairy muffin, I discovered insects in my Tesco bought broccoli (shee i keep wanting to spell it brocolli, or broccolli) anyway, what is with these big name institutions? So I bought the broc (lets just call it that) and put it in my veg compartment - lucky it was plastic wrapped - when I took it out to make a stirfry I noticed all these little insects crawling inside the plastic packaging - no idea what the insects were but they closely resembled lice. Anyway, the said broc is off to Tesco's customer complaint department - packaging alone cost me £2! So I better get that back. Unless of course Royal Mail choose to destroy it or, throw away packages containing insecty vegetables - shoot shouldn't have added the talcum powder in the package... Hm, anyway, to be continued.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ew. I like my protein, just not with six legs and preferably not alive! Hope they don't muck you about too much over it.

My mate found a nice juicy insect in his chicken salad today - he took the money he was refunded and bought a big f-off muffin for lunch instead to get over the trauma.

3:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home