Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Further randomness - websites I've encountered

- Ever had dreams that feature electronic media? Uh, hm, let me think about that one... If you have then send them here and they'll publish it on their blog
- Ever wanted to start a tribe on a remote Fijian island - huh? huh? Well now you can join one, all for a very-corporate-sounding-all-inclusive-packaged-price (although it sounds like a bit of marketing spiel to me) here
- Is the blog dead? Is Myspace really worth the hype? Apparently you're a nobody (in the music industry at least) if you don't have your own myspace account. Can I still join if I'm over 25? I have a friend - well sort of friend - who's in a band who have a hilarious song (and its not the intentionally funny kind). Listen here (its called Milkshake). Beck is rolling in his grave - he's dead isn't he? Or is he just a bit shit recently?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beck - could his recent shitness be connected to his recent return to Scientology?

Dig your bile-filled weblog. MySpace has been on my mind too recently.

Great embittered minds think alike.

3:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home