Thursday, July 13, 2006

Heading for adventure

Don't you like my green bobbly hat ---> height of fashion people!
The time is here! I'm off tomorrow for my African adventure - been planning it since the beginning of the year, so am really looking forward to it! And better yet it means two weeks away from london - wooohoooooo! Three vaccinations in my arm, plus the malaria tablets that cost more than gold (also known as Malarone) plus all the other randomness I'm choosing to ingest (including Brewers yeast which apparently keep the mozzies away) better be worth it.

Was going to leave you with thoughts such as:
- how do you get rid of guests who're still in your flat well past midnight on a sunday when you have to wake up at 6 am the next day
AND
- what do you do when you find a friend's been using cocaine in your bathroom, AND they left their stash behind....

BUT no
Instead I shall leave you with links to random silliness on the web - anyone heard of kitlers? A bucket of owls anyone? No? Dogbees then? Sorry, that's Beedogs!
I'll seeya suckers on the other side...
Tata tatelle

2 Comments:

Blogger Gordon Strachan said...

Yay, have loads of fun on your adventure!

Some suggestions to your queries:
- tell your friends you're really really drunk, hold an awkward silence for a moment, then ask them if they'd like to see your secret gun collection and/or nazi memorablilia... that should scare them off.

- Tell your friend who left the cocaine "yo, I found that lime scale removal powder you left me in my bathroom, that was really sweet of you, but I don't think I used it properly. How do you use it?

1:14 pm  
Blogger Miss Construed... said...

I'd have kept the stash of coke for myself. Yay- free drugs! But that's just little 'ol druggie me...

2:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home