Friday, August 11, 2006

Weirdo art people

So I was thinking of joining this writers group that this girl (I'm assuming she's a girl) with the email address "artslut" was advertising. It sounded interesting and I sent her an email showing my interest and asked her about what she did (since after a few emails all I knew about her was that her initial was D). Like what her background was, and why she was interested in starting the writers group. I then told her about my writing background. Her response:
"About my background, etc: I have sent you all you need to know. I am not interested in plaudits; I don't want to see your CV or know what you've achieved. I am not hiring you for a job"
Whoa - yeah I want to be in a writers group lead by you lady! Yeah!!
I'm just thinking of what to respond to her.
Uh, I'm sorry, I thought I was writing to join the writers group, not apply to be a prison officer...
Or
You sound really scary, no thanks.

I dont know, she gives me the hibby jibbies so I probably wont respond with anything. I just deleted all her emails.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmph. The last thing you want is to be around snotty, up-yer-arsey people like that. They're the sort that make me think twice about joining a writer's group.

2:28 pm  
Blogger Miss Construed... said...

Sorta reminds me of an email I sent to this chick who kept bomabarding my inbox with spam- short nasty and to the point.

But hey, I Had a problem! What was artslut's?

Good to have you back Samscomps-and your holiday pics were great!

1:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a dick.

The eternal search for a "no scrubs" writers' group continues...

1:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home