Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Lost in the ether

Where have I been aside from being lost amongst all the millions of voices in the 0011001100s of the WWW.
Condensed it goes like this -
finished my novel but the agent who likes it wants me to rewrite - we meet but she hasnt signed me on - i find this confusing. I have rewritten but too scared to send it...
Travelled to three continents in six weeks - now feel guilty about carbon footprint
spent time with my family who I see on an annual basis - realise its been 3 years since I saw one of my brothers - when we meet we act like we saw each other yesterday. Miss them like hell.
Gotten on facebook, and find myself addicted to it more than tea - think the addiction will last for 6 months before i get bored.

But most of my time I'm considering what the hell I'm doing with my life - actually consider going back to office work but then don't want to be standing on the ledge of a building contemplating jumping off in a year's time...

So lets see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home