Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A funeral weekend


The question is why does the word Funeral have Fun in it? Far from it I think.
Well you know the funeral wasnt even the reason why my weekend sucked so desperately badly. Three words as my friend remarked when I told her about it - Weird Waspy Clan (man). I dont know. I got shunned and treated with utter contempt for being there to offer my condolences. Last time I try to be nice.
The other crappy thing - the B&B - wow OK can I just come out and say this - I HATE B&B'S! I'll take an anonymous sprawling globalised multinational soul-killing chain hotel any day. Anyone who has twee ideas about nice old ladies serving tea with your scones as you smoke your pipe in the library is sorely mistaken about what B&Bs really are. They are full of incompetent, slow, miserable people who make Faulty Towers look like Hotel du Vin. Having a room opposite the Breakfast room doesnt help. From 7 am you hear the other sad losers coming in and making idle chit chat with the unbelievably slloooowww cook about how they were there for a christening, holiday, shopping break, killing spree whatever... I really didnt need to know. Never have I been happier to arrive back into Kings Cross at close to midnight. Which if you've ever been in Kings Cross close to midnight is saying a lot.

2 Comments:

Blogger La Louve said...

Lady, you got a reader here! ;) Keep the complaints going!

11:52 am  
Blogger samscomps said...

Thanks wbix! this newbie blogger needs the encouragement! :)

12:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home