Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Things/people that/who really irk me


1) Beatch who lives downstairs. She was such a random pain in the arse when we were moving into our flat. Stood outside the flat with her watch waiting till it was 6pm and we couldn't legally do any work and told us if we did she would be calling the police. AND THEN 3 MONTHS LATER - Beatch pretended to not know me and wouldnt let me into the building - mentioned the graffiti problem the building had been experiencing and i was like well it wasn't me (you effing piece of stinky crap).
Honestly this woman walks around with army pants in her garden, with her red cropped hair thinking she's some butch Arnold Schwarzeneggar... yes I did say butch - Arnie'd be scared of her.
2)The Health clinic where I was getting accupuncture for my lower back pain who suddenly without warning decided to take me off their books. Ugh the NHS bureaucracy is absolutely mind boggling. It was due to administrative errors but now they won't let me back till May next year! Like what the...? *Need to write complaint letter.
3) My writing career - ok so I'm getting some paid work but where the hell are the publishing editors with their six figure bidding wars? Spoke to a couple at Penguin and Bloomsbury - but what good were you? What good were you I ask you?!!!
4) People who think they're better than me but pretend to be my friend (God I sound so 14) /be interested in my writing. F**k YOU. It's like oh yeah, and I read so and so, and really, yah... these people seem to either exist in the theatre world or be american (Or both in one case so far).
5) Random anger I hold for people in the past including my first boss when I was a graduate. Man Hands hope you rot. The reference of course taken from the Seinfeld Man hands episode - cos my boss had these huge hands she being 6 foot 3 and all. And the racist biddy Delia who lived next door to me in my first flat in London All Saints Court Battersea. God I hope maggots are feasting on your intestines you horrendous piece of work.
6) Finally and most importantly the Government of The United states of America - for this and this and this and especially this idiot and all that you've done in making this world such a horrendous place you c*nts.
OK thats all for now but I'm sure i'll be adding to this list later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home