Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Dont look back in anger

Some anger quotes:

- Anger does nobody good, but patience is the father of kindness - Anonymous. *Yawn, try being kind in a big city like London. Reminds me of this San Franciscan who moved to this city recently and told a girl on the tube she had a nice skirt. Well the looks she got and the way the girl moved slowly but surely away from her, she may as well be carrying a black bag with explosives.*

- . . . from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. ~ Herman Melville, Moby Dick *Yes! How I feel first thing in the morning* rraaaaaaaah

- When angry count four; when very angry, swear. - Mark Twain *Oh f*ck*

- Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools. ~Albert Einstein *Note to self - first must get bosom then must find fool - yeah ok already got one of those*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home